The International Changemaker

The Student News Site of EF Academy

The International Changemaker

The International Changemaker

A Culinary Gem: Tasty Erewan’s Armenian Delights in Pasadena

Courtesy of Tasty Yerevan via yelp.com

Tasty Yerevan, located at 1802 E Washington Blvd, invites food enthusiasts with its variety of Armenian cuisine. Tasty Yerevan effortlessly blends modern sophistication with a nod to Armenian roots, featuring soft lighting and simple decor that create an inviting ambiance, perfect for dinners or lively gatherings with friends and family. From the moment you step inside, you’re greeted by an atmosphere where hospitality warms the soul.

The menu at Tasty Yerevan is a celebration of Armenian culinary tradition, offering a diverse selection of dishes that showcase the depth and complexity of flavors.

Tasty Erewan’s Lavash Shawarma is a delicious mix of Armenian and Middle Eastern flavors. Tender pork/chicken shawarma is wrapped in soft lavash bread with cucumber, tomato, onion, jalapeno, and parsley. It’s a tasty treat that satisfies your hunger and delights your taste buds.

The Shawarma Plate at Tasty Yerevan is a satisfying dish with tender pork/chicken shawarma, baked potatoes, salad, and hummus. It’s a flavorful meal that fills you up and leaves you happy.

No Armenian meal is complete without a taste of the iconic Lavash bread, freshly baked and served warm alongside every dish.

The service at Tasty Yerevan is flawless, with friendly staff who are passionate about sharing their culinary traditions with every guest. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a regular guest, you’ll be treated like family from the moment you walk in.

Tasty Yerevan is a fantastic restaurant that stands out in Pasadena’s dining scene. With its good representation, Armenian cuisine, warm hospitality, and inviting ambiance, it’s the perfect destination for anyone seeking a taste of tradition with a contemporary twist. Also, you can order food delivery from Tasty Yerevan. More information can be found on their Tasty Yerevan Instagram.